We’d love your help! HEKDESH committees often have a need for short-term help.
- have a few hours to do some online/phone due diligence on nominated organizations?
- would like to design a Tzedakah Learning Pod session, in conjunction with the topics/questions established by the Learning Committee?
- love writing and would like to write a “Discussion Post” focused on Families and Tzedakah in conjunction with the Learning Committee?
- are into social media, and you’d like to help increase HEKDESH’s online presence?
- like chatting with people about why you like being a member of HEKDESH, and you’d like to help with recruiting and retention phone calls?
Be in touch if you’d like to get involved in these or other ways – email@example.com. We can only make HEKDESH happen with your help!